SNTET: S.N. Tegnoor Educational Trust (R) was established in Nov 2009, the office is located at Gubbi Colony, Gulbarga, Karnataka. The area of operation shall be primarily whole Gulbarga city and then throughout India. Shri. Shivasharnappa N Tegnoor, President, and Shri. Ravindra S Tegnoor, Secretary, are the office bearers of SNTET.
Realizing the need for value based education SNTET was established in the year 2009. With strong support from the management committee members comprising of an eminent businessman, professional, and academician who are vowed to the cause of education in its essence. The S.S.Tegnoor Degree College, Gulbarga was established in the year 2010-11.
SNTET aims to inculcate quality of education that would enable the students to gain intellectual integrity moral stability and professional productivity, with constant upgrading through innovative techniques in teaching methods; the college prepares the students to face the challenges of the rapidly changing world.
Keeping in step with the demand of the booming corporate and IT world SST now offers Bachelor Degree in Management and Computer Applications, to sharpen the management and IT skills and face the competition around. With a formal classroom environment and unique teaching methods, we train students to become future managers, executives and IT professional
- To provide education at affordable cost.
- To conduct research.
- To produce qualified and well-equipped professionals in the fields of accounting, economics, management, banking, finance, basic science and research and information technology.
- To provide short-term and long-term training.
- Basic teaching-learning activities.
- Student research projects for graduating students, aimed at enhancing their methodological skills and problem identification and solving capabilities.
- Practical Training Program would be given for selective courses like operation management and project planning, aimed at acquainting students to the real working environment and enabling students to convert theories and models learned in classes to practical tasks.
- Undertaking Community Based Training Program (CBTP).
- Exchanging memorandum of understanding with universities, federal and regional bureaus, and research institutes to share experiences and work together for better results.
- Educational tours to different manufacturing firms by graduating students.
- Establishing links with overseas universities.
- Providing counseling service to students on their academic and social problems.